Kara Aleid was Thomas
I wish you could understand x
I wish you could understand my pain,
I wish you could understand i need you in my life everyday,
I wish you could understand the hurt in my voice,
I wish you could understand the thoughts i see of us.
I dream every night that were together far
away to a better place its just you and me
were peaceful and chilled
were loved and in love together.
I miss you every day and every night i
just wish i could cry out!
I Miss you when i breath
I Miss you when i sleep
I Miss you more than anything
and i wished you could see.
I wish you could see how happy you make me.
I wish you could see how much i wanna be with you
I wish that in time i get to see the real you
if i do i promise to always love you.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wish you could understand x by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..