meaning of love
what does love mean?
To care for her, to live for her, to give up desire to please her,
Is that love, I wonder…..because I don’t know anymore. I thought that love meant those things and more.
But what if she thinks of the word differently, what I think of trust she think of dishonesty, what I think from been pure she think of overprotecting and not trustworthy. What if the only thing we like about each other is just US and nothing else?
Perhaps we were never meant to be with each other, it was just a simple physical attraction, maybe that is what it always has been, and now that love or care is no more there, when there is no trust there is no relationship no companionship, no more a reason to try to save it anymore, or possibly there is just one option to take, one more possibility to acknowledge.
To be friends, but the inconvenience of been friends is that the little thing that we feel for each other is always going to be there, never to be vanish, never to be gone.
Perhaps there should not be anything anymore.
Because to change for someone that will never change for you is a waste of time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (meaning of love by miguel palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard