How can one forget a love?
How can you forget those wonderful times spend with the one you once love.
Is almost impossible to forget as to be forgotten, love doesn’t consider religion, gender, sex, past nor future.
As time made your like nurture to love, that love that you dear the most in your heart, with time will vanish….and I’ll be gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How to.... by miguel palma )
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes