Ramesh T A
What is meditation? Have you thought about it?
Closing eyes and concentrating on one thing make
One forget oneself which is what meditation is all!
Making one forget oneself is the work of mediation!
Book reading makes one forget oneself against all odds;
Mingling one with Nature also makes one forget oneself;
Mingling one with the tune of music also makes one so;
Dancing to the tune of music produces that effect too!
They are all other forms of meditation indeed......!
Poetry writing too makes one forget oneself of all ills;
Music too cures many maladies and rejuvenates spirit;
Interesting job, whatever it is, is surely a meditative work!
The best way to overcome stress and depression in life
Surely is a meditative kind of work just as philosophers do!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meditation by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal