Meeting Of Minds and Hearts
Strangely strangers in the crowd of hearts…and minds.
The priest chanted, as relatives witnessed,
Two ends tied she in front and he behind,
And made seven rounds of the fire divine.
Both pledged to have a niche in each other hearts and mind,
Thus two hearts silently, secretly pledged to commit.
As the moon and stars filled the sky,
They waited for the night to slither by and by.
Shrouded darkness, as fragrance spread,
In the divine niches, as adult the night became.
Manhattan of gasping breath, and heart souffles,
Heart within heart and petals on petals, they blossomed.
The green valley became greener,
As flowers shattered and withered.
Thus in the silence of night, two hearts sweetly fought.
As the soul smiled, bouquet of smiles blossomed.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meeting Of Minds and Hearts by Sudam Panigrahi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison