Meeting Of Minds and Hearts
Strangely strangers in the crowd of hearts…and minds.
The priest chanted, as relatives witnessed,
Two ends tied she in front and he behind,
And made seven rounds of the fire divine.
Both pledged to have a niche in each other hearts and mind,
Thus two hearts silently, secretly pledged to commit.
As the moon and stars filled the sky,
They waited for the night to slither by and by.
Shrouded darkness, as fragrance spread,
In the divine niches, as adult the night became.
Manhattan of gasping breath, and heart souffles,
Heart within heart and petals on petals, they blossomed.
The green valley became greener,
As flowers shattered and withered.
Thus in the silence of night, two hearts sweetly fought.
As the soul smiled, bouquet of smiles blossomed.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meeting Of Minds and Hearts by Sudam Panigrahi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael