Mens love is a creature unknown,
sometimes it is hidden and not shown,
sometimes it is kept under the floor,
sometimes it is hidden deep behind a door.
Sometimes they'll tell you,
and sometimes they wont,
sometimes they have it open
and sometimes they don't,
sometimes they'll whisper it into your ear,
sometimes so quiet that no one will hear,
Sometimes they'll say it first thing on a date,
and sometimes they'll say it almost too late...
Some men will kiss you and buy you some jewels,
while some men will show you through a hundert other tools, ...
Some men will think that a rose is enough,
while some men think that they should to buy a million dollar stuff!
Some women fight through many a long sleepless night,
wondering does he love me? Am I wrong or wright?
Sometimes for years one their love doesn't tell,
but suddenly when they are old and unwell,
the secrete comes out about how they loved you!
And sometimes it's so, that you loved them too!
Yet sometimes it is shown and quite openly too,
by simply saying: 'I love you! '
(copyright Camille Kleinman 2009)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mens Love... by Camille Kleinm. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh