I gazed under the sun,
Walked on the grass,
Feeling the air passing through my hair,
And feeling the cold warm water on my feet.
I see friends playing happily,
On the river, jumping, diving, enjoying,
Then walking on the slippery stones trying to enjoy myself,
By sitting on a rock under the sun taking pictures of friends.
Where it's the first time seeing us all together,
Enjoying, the cold warm waters of the river.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MeRiverries by Mitch Señoron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...