Peter S. Quinn
With variations in reason;
Shades to darkly night,
Or colors so full and bright.
Every way of a spark,
From the morning till dark;
Each so deeply profound,
Circling round and around.
Feelings for each delight,
Earthly spirit in the flight;
You are so full and vast,
Matter beholds you last.
Sweet of taste and fruitful,
Never a thoughtless rule;
In giving and in taking,
New seeds to life waking.
Stranger to none fate,
Like time it's of same blade;
The coming of each dawn,
That lights up dusky gown.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry-Go-Round Season by Peter S. Quinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv