When a person is doing drugs
they would rather give the drug a hug.
They will tell you that they 'Love you'
but 'you know' that isn't really true.
They are telling it to other girls too.
That is what one drug guy
told me awhile ago-
He was mean, he was cold.
He says to me:
'I say I love you also
to other girls I _____'
Maybe he is delusional-
like Skunky who did drugs too.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Monday, March 12,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MIND GAMES by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra