Mind Meanderings: Part II
The gentle cries of my mind
Result from my ineptness to the
Pulse of the Living.
The self-produced borders within
My being betray my own Self to others.
To embrace Chaos,
To dance with Fire,
To inject Life into
The Great Spirit of Life is a
Dreadful, meticulous burden.
Creation's objects are only relevant
to our interests and understandings.
What is it that can transmute
our labors into games and return with
sustenance and nourishment in hand?
What mindset keeps us hapless and happily mindless?
Where does foresight and hindsight meet?
Where our Perceptions dwell to the Pulse of the Living beat.
Rafael Cazares's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Meanderings: Part II by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders