Mind Meanderings: Part II
The gentle cries of my mind
Result from my ineptness to the
Pulse of the Living.
The self-produced borders within
My being betray my own Self to others.
To embrace Chaos,
To dance with Fire,
To inject Life into
The Great Spirit of Life is a
Dreadful, meticulous burden.
Creation's objects are only relevant
to our interests and understandings.
What is it that can transmute
our labors into games and return with
sustenance and nourishment in hand?
What mindset keeps us hapless and happily mindless?
Where does foresight and hindsight meet?
Where our Perceptions dwell to the Pulse of the Living beat.
Rafael Cazares's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Meanderings: Part II by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock