Mind Meanderings: Part II
The gentle cries of my mind
Result from my ineptness to the
Pulse of the Living.
The self-produced borders within
My being betray my own Self to others.
To embrace Chaos,
To dance with Fire,
To inject Life into
The Great Spirit of Life is a
Dreadful, meticulous burden.
Creation's objects are only relevant
to our interests and understandings.
What is it that can transmute
our labors into games and return with
sustenance and nourishment in hand?
What mindset keeps us hapless and happily mindless?
Where does foresight and hindsight meet?
Where our Perceptions dwell to the Pulse of the Living beat.
Rafael Cazares's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Meanderings: Part II by Rafael Cazares )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 April 1889 – 10 January 1957)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part Three Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- con man, lee fones
- I love Winter, but it's cruel احب الشتاء.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- And so we go on, Gina Borrebach
- Baby if this is love, Dorsey Baker
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI