I hope she makes you happy.
I hope she makes you laugh.
I hope she gives you all the things I never had.
I wish you two the best, and I hope you have fun.
But when are you going to realize that she isn't the one.
Things didn't have to go this way.
Things didn't have to change.
Why cant we go back to us.
Why cant things be the same.
They say its too late and they say its past.
But this is us, just me and you.
I hope you haven't said were done too.
But you can comeback, we can retake we can go back and fix all our mistakes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes by jamila henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep
- Flowers Of Hope, William Duchovny
- Poetry, Gerry Legister
- Cold Wind, Kyle Schlicher
- Prophecy, Edwin Cordevilla
- Junkyard, Kyle Schlicher
- Below the Earth, Keith Waldrop
- The Real Subject [Whir], Keith Waldrop