I hope she makes you happy.
I hope she makes you laugh.
I hope she gives you all the things I never had.
I wish you two the best, and I hope you have fun.
But when are you going to realize that she isn't the one.
Things didn't have to go this way.
Things didn't have to change.
Why cant we go back to us.
Why cant things be the same.
They say its too late and they say its past.
But this is us, just me and you.
I hope you haven't said were done too.
But you can comeback, we can retake we can go back and fix all our mistakes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes by jamila henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney