What I Dont Understand
I don't understand my feelings toward you.
I don't know why I'm still trying and why I still care.
It would be better if you left so I can forget about you.
But how can you forget about someone you think about all the time.
I'm so confused and angry, I don't know what to do anymore.
I feel like I was put here on this earth to make someone happy I guess it wasn't you....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What I Dont Understand by jamila henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gone, Maverick Jones
- old civilization, Aftab Alam
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Courage, Maverick Jones
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- RAIN IN SUMMER!, Mrityunjay Jha
- Battle Ready, Maverick Jones
- Be a Dream, Aftab Alam