Wanting to be someone i'm not.
Lieing to myself and to others around.
Why is this happening?
The only answer to it
is because i'm letting it all happen
let it get to far.
Not wanting pity
Tired of seeing it in peoples faces and eyes.
God i'm sick of this
might as well let the current
take me like a float
just popped into my head so just figured to submit it
Anne Ornelas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mix..........whatever........... by Anne Ornelas )
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
- I Am Woman, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Unnamed Emotions, Monica Mohan
- Canon fire, Cee Bea
- Haiku ' Sea', miken newman
- The House on the Hill, Cathy Hodgson
- Haiku 8, Kim Barney
- $hOpErS LOVe $hOpIng - but, sEaN nOrTh
- Tras mis párpados, Sergio Jaime
- Future Fast Forward, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)