Wanting to be someone i'm not.
Lieing to myself and to others around.
Why is this happening?
The only answer to it
is because i'm letting it all happen
let it get to far.
Not wanting pity
Tired of seeing it in peoples faces and eyes.
God i'm sick of this
might as well let the current
take me like a float
just popped into my head so just figured to submit it
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mix..........whatever........... by Anne Ornelas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly
- I trace you on the coffee table, Mandolyn Davidson
- On Line Poet's Friendship, Om Chawla
- गोरबोनि सानस्रि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Symphony Of The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Prime Truth - 30, Pranab K. Chakraborty