RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Models Of Future Generations
Singularly advancing life into the twenty-third century by
involving intellect with the spheres traveling around in
Testing the formulas and inventions of a future lifetime,
taking every idea and processing it into models of future
Silencing the naysayers, finding a way around every negative
opinion, never allowing anyone to move me from my convictions.
So totally contented with every thought coming into this
existence of forbearance
Allowing the future it's time to come into the here and now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Models Of Future Generations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar