Moonlit Chambers Bath, portrait poems
Envisioning rapture, Venusian stance
reflecting window gardens evening trance
solitary beauty weaves midnight path
pouring innocence in moonlit chambers bath.
Encased in armor, black sentinel watch,
my spirit trapped in polished keyless latch
large chalice light paved candle glowing burns
immobile Knight displays decorum's form.
Each night I stand as she disrobes in gold
upraise arms naked stained glass flowers fold
invoking sighs from heavy trembling steel
lifeless statue, what could ancient metal feel;
eyeless, mouth-less, earless mesh cross-stitched face
dreamless voids from dark cold heartless space.
One night intrigued she ventured stealthily
lifts my helmet her lips spoke silently
then turned my head toward the steaming mist
and bathed my dreams in droplets warming kiss.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moonlit Chambers Bath, portrait poems by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata