Captain Cur (England)
Moonlit Chambers Bath, portrait poems
Envisioning rapture, Venusian stance
reflecting window gardens evening trance
solitary beauty weaves midnight path
pouring innocence in moonlit chambers bath.
Encased in armor, black sentinel watch,
my spirit trapped in polished keyless latch
large chalice light paved candle glowing burns
immobile Knight displays decorum's form.
Each night I stand as she disrobes in gold
upraise arms naked stained glass flowers fold
invoking sighs from heavy trembling steel
lifeless statue, what could ancient metal feel;
eyeless, mouth-less, earless mesh cross-stitched face
dreamless voids from dark cold heartless space.
One night intrigued she ventured stealthily
lifts my helmet her lips spoke silently
then turned my head toward the steaming mist
and bathed my dreams in droplets warming kiss.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.