Moonlit Romance. Stars in your eyes.
Two suns, two stars, two summer nights
Windless and moonlit, two youthful romances
I lived in a gaze on the mirror of eyes.
While they only gave me a few little glances.
A few little glances you gave me, how much
Did they mean to my life, what a life did they touch
Do you think, that my destiny's ruined?
Did you mean with that glance that I'm far from your way?
Do you know what a heart have you taken away?
...And this night, brightest night, it's so mooned! ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moonlit Romance. Stars in your eyes. by Georgiy Oukhabine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh