Lawrence S. Pertillar
More Than Gifts Of Talents
More than gifts of talents.
Getting up from a sitting down,
With intiative to face and embrace...
From a kick starting of motivation,
Wherever and however it is found.
And it may be affixed to a critic's lips.
Or someone who despises,
What is done and how one does it.
But it takes more than gifts of talents,
One is blessed to be bestowed with.
It takes heart that benefits,
One who has a willingness to forgive.
Not to be forgotten,
And practiced on a daily basis with a faith that's kept...
Is an asking of God while God conducts HIS business,
In a thankfulness to express and address with each step...
That God keeps HIS eyes on 'yours' as you do HIS will.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Than Gifts Of Talents by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Die Young, John Billy Tumapon Yucot
- Not even birds, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 76, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Was About Asking Why, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- How to Listen, Joyce Sutphen
- Nice memory, hasmukh amathalal
- Hey There Mr. Sandman, Richard Provencher
- I am only here, gajanan mishra
- OUR UNIVERSE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma