Lawrence S. Pertillar
More Visual Than Not
When you decided,
To silence your lips.
Believing problems others had...
Were not yours to exist.
And you pointed your fingers,
With judgements passed?
While your assets dwindled.
As those 'others' you trashed!
Your opinion now expressed...
Has less influence than your crab grass.
Or the effective use of a lawn mower,
When it was needed.
To do a job now long ignored!
It is better left to collect cobwebs and dust.
Instead of making meaningless threats...
No one within hearing distance takes seriously.
Since the evidence becomes more visual than not!
And apparently someone has spent too much time sleeping.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Visual Than Not by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice