Gbeti gaius Kafui
I woke up early in the morning.
Forced to open my eye brow.
But my fatigue eye could not open:.
I need you now.
In anguish i deem.
I need to see urgently,
Are you here to make me forget my dream.
Am not insane, but i wanted to scream.
Nature has many scheme,
I need my eyes though i know.
But i want my eyes cos i need to revive my dream.
This is my morning plight.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Plight by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
- U-Turn., Achill Ladd
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
- Towards earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Rogue Russets, R. T. Smith
- Oxford Stroud Recollects Fishing with El.., R. T. Smith
- mounement, Rathna nagaraja
- Messenger, R. T. Smith
- MORNINGS GARMENT, Shannon Strauss
- Cowgirl, R. T. Smith
- Confession in a Booth at the Hollow Log .., R. T. Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)