Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Moss Hanging From Sunset Trees
I love the beauty of nature
I love the quiet of a still river...
I love the beauty of rare pristine nature
I love the quiet tranquil flow of a still river...
I love the sparkle light on sunset water
I love moss hanging from sunset trees...
cool breeze blows across cool river water
sounds smells infuse senses river lover sees...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moss Hanging From Sunset Trees by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(15 April 1958)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda