nimal dunuhinga (19, April,1951 / kalubovila East, Sri Lanka)
[It is astonishing how little one feels poverty when one loves.]-John Bulwer
'You try to chase me away
from your wardrobe.
Promise, I fly in the night
and never bother you! '
Poet Other Poems
- * I was born by the River
- *Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Barber writes
- A beautiful widow's upstage
- A beggar maid sings in an awful night!
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Beggar Never Complains?
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.