Your love's pure
Clear as crystal
And all pervading
It's the echo of your lullaby
That leads me to the land of tranquility.
Forgiving and benevolent
You protected us all
From the curse of the evil.
You showed us, we siblings
The value of righteous things
Through the look in your eyes and the nod
We could see what we did was good or bad.
You were not educated with a degree
Yet make us study was your decree
We work and work, and work without screams
To accomplish your expectations and your dreams.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman