Your love's pure
Clear as crystal
And all pervading
It's the echo of your lullaby
That leads me to the land of tranquility.
Forgiving and benevolent
You protected us all
From the curse of the evil.
You showed us, we siblings
The value of righteous things
Through the look in your eyes and the nod
We could see what we did was good or bad.
You were not educated with a degree
Yet make us study was your decree
We work and work, and work without screams
To accomplish your expectations and your dreams.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A God-Game..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- job hunting (in our household), lee fones
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman