Mother means Super,
All mothers are Super,
I love my mother.
I love my mother,
My mother is as tougher
As ever, combination
Of all colors.
Is a must for
Any real worker.
Where, mother is there
There, present all gods
With all blessing,
Bother not, my dear.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother means by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Dar He, R. T. Smith
- Neglect, R. T. Smith
- The birth of cynics.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Wade Seego Believes Soylent Green Is Peo.., R. T. Smith
- Twang Chic: Sam Buckhannon Explores the .., R. T. Smith
- The Phyllis, R. T. Smith
- Sheriff Matt Whitlock Confesses to a Les.., R. T. Smith
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- CRACK, Shannon Strauss
- Wise Ones Have Said, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)