Mr. Big Toe Magically Transforms
Mr. Big Toe” magically gets so big
he has magical powers, he never worked out in the gym.
Mr. Big Toe now has sweet memories,
memories of the Krendoll characters so sweet.
Mr. Big Toe can’t figure out why he feels so happy inside,
he now has a colorful outfit with a bigger tie,
Mr. Big Toe is so happy he has a new magical life.
Transformed Mr.Big Toe is what the neighbors think,
they see Mr. Big Toe so happy to be alive,
Mr. Big Toe is so happy for he can’t deny,
Mr. Big Toe gets so big, tears came to his eyes.
Mr. Big Toe gets bigger and bigger; but he makes it outside
Outside to see the sunshine, he is no longer inside.
Then it rains and makes a lot of mud,
Mr. Big Toe doesn’t mind if he gets stuck.
Stuck in the mud goes Big Gigantic Toe,
then his friend Mrs.Hamburger Helper Hand—
helps him because he understands…
how excited Big Toe is to get so Big…
big like the biggest Big Toe that had magically grown,
Magical like Pinocchio’s very Long nose.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Tuesday, January 31,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Magically Transforms by Suzanna Chevalier )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper