Musical Anagram Riddle Current Version
Doremi factor solve: large, titan task!
Doppelgänger phantom? Mirage? Mask?
Docte reminder first: fair reader see
solid substance, grant me latitude,
downplay doom, remiss, fastidious be.
No solarised inscription find, rude, crude!
Does double-take review mistake? facts key
soliciting elastic mindset cued -
ding dong doughnut versatility
remitted subsurface, sorts language karma clued.
Timely done, dosed spontaneity
re-mingles facile sounds synclastically.
Don't doze, remising: fatal solitude.
Latent tingling dormant brain tunes free!
Dour review's mired fangs soon laid away,
title's no doddering doodle, rare mirrored lay
fabled solfège plays, tine don't gainsay!
Double read milled fancy, sort words' swell,
lasting document dons credence, might
fateful song's plasticity show quite
docile, domiciled, re-minted well -
fare so latched tidily donates delight.
I's dotted, recrossed T's, mime faint thoughts sought,
labelled, ticketed or docked here, as each phrase
minutely fashions, solders, lasting copy caught
in doubly docent reading minstrels praise.
Faultless soul latent qualities does display.
I, don, remix fair keynote trace,
solar, timeless, doubts do chase.
Read miracle: see fab song’s spider lace
ties down, adopts real mine, faith’s solace.
Stirred, dodging dogma dire, smiles face,
sort layers tight, rhyme’s dovetailed grace,
adored by mind's fast sown in place,
tiles doctored. Don’t rest. Mid famed phrase
some laughter tickles, doubles pace,
dopes reason’s mission. Fateful sound replays
still dole doat's reel, might fan song lays.
Tired dodo screeds mime, false sots base
replace stitched verse, dolts’ doggerel’s shown
missed point, fades soon, last tiny dorm unknown.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The poem repeats the solfege scales do re me fa so la ti do 25 times as an internal circular acrostic
Comments about this poem (Musical Anagram Riddle Current Version by Jonathan ROBIN )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
Poem of the Day
- My Call To You, Michael P. McParland
- Much Love, Michael P. McParland
- More Than You Can Know, Michael P. McParland
- Mistakes, Michael P. McParland
- Mental Illness, Michael P. McParland
- Meant To Be, Michael P. McParland
- Many Mistakes, Michael P. McParland
- Magic Beans, Michael P. McParland
- COTTON AND OIL, Sir Toby Moses
- Loves Sweet Song, Michael P. McParland