Muted dogs can bite!
We are expected not to open when they speak irrelevant,
For the fear and insecurities of their inefficiencies revealed.
They call these behaviors as culture, manners and fine character,
Often we are ordered to keep the silence, wherever we hammer,
Many of us accepted to follow the norm and lead as we are told,
There is few, still, stand tall to fight against the evil that are bold,
You can mute the dog, though you need the dog to protect you,
Trained dogs not bark unnecessarily, but their presence itself scary,
Muted dogs may not bark, but they will bite you bitterly,
when you become the traitor to hurt them silently.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Muted dogs can bite! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart