A castle is a world of slave,
and may of me,
it gave me smile,
and snached it too, ..
That castles belonged to me and mine,
the love of me,
and its shine....
That castles cared for the angel of my heart,
made and teached me love,
and stud apart...
Even today i breath with her,
and wish to snatch it from time,
and keeping her into my hub...
That green angel made my life glow the same,
but now made me alone...
But her skys are overframed...
I am happy for her achivement of sky,
bt question why she ruind me,
and my flys...
That empty castle eat me,
and my presence,
too distroy me and my strength....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (my angel....! by simran arora )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas