A castle is a world of slave,
and may of me,
it gave me smile,
and snached it too, ..
That castles belonged to me and mine,
the love of me,
and its shine....
That castles cared for the angel of my heart,
made and teached me love,
and stud apart...
Even today i breath with her,
and wish to snatch it from time,
and keeping her into my hub...
That green angel made my life glow the same,
but now made me alone...
But her skys are overframed...
I am happy for her achivement of sky,
bt question why she ruind me,
and my flys...
That empty castle eat me,
and my presence,
too distroy me and my strength....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (my angel....! by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra