My Darling Dear
You’re the one who understand me.
We talk to each-other telling secrets that only you can understand.
You’re big, cute round eyes,
Looking straight at me,
I love you darling!
And your my valuables friend.
You run like a rabbit, showing off your jumps.
Your tongue lolling out like your smiling at me!
Your just like a human friend, but you understand me much more.
Your more valuable than any jewelry.
Or any other dogs,
Reed my darling, I love you forever, no matter what.
I love you boy, you can never be replaced.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Darling Dear by Goldheart Bird )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston