Jesus James Llorico
My Elegy To Our Aunt (Herminia Reyes Diaz)
Our whole family will miss you
With your passing, we have no clue
Though this things we should understand
That to God, this was all preplanned...
You will always bring memories
To each one of our family...
That through times and deep in our hearts
A gift of love you have impart
As we think of our childhood years
It makes us sad and brought some tears
Those happy times when all are bright
With you, one of our guiding lights...
Now, to those who passed before you
A road you'll make for us, we knew
As passage when we'll all depart
To a place where we never part...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Elegy To Our Aunt (Herminia Reyes Diaz) by Jesus James Llorico )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body