My Forever Crying Angel
Oh rain, you seraph of the highest heaven,
You forever crying angel,
Why do you always cry?
Stop falling and tell me why.
You`re still falling on my porch,
Like you did when I was young,
But the years have gone and I`ve grown old
Yet you still remain a child.
A child untouched by time,
Crying through the ages...
The reason remaining uncertain
Who knows, maybe God knows it.
One thing though
I´ll always know,
A child cries upon the earth
And nobody seems to care.
So, to you my beloved angel,
You seraph of the highest heaven,
Cry and cry and cry some more
Till your tears become forgotten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Forever Crying Angel by Vlad Mutuleanu )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- Winter = 2015, Tom Zart
- In The Past I Never Saw, Karen GonzalezVidela
- More Each Day, Michael P. McParland
- Phantom!, Denis Martindale
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn