My Forever Crying Angel
Oh rain, you seraph of the highest heaven,
You forever crying angel,
Why do you always cry?
Stop falling and tell me why.
You`re still falling on my porch,
Like you did when I was young,
But the years have gone and I`ve grown old
Yet you still remain a child.
A child untouched by time,
Crying through the ages...
The reason remaining uncertain
Who knows, maybe God knows it.
One thing though
I´ll always know,
A child cries upon the earth
And nobody seems to care.
So, to you my beloved angel,
You seraph of the highest heaven,
Cry and cry and cry some more
Till your tears become forgotten.
Vlad Mutuleanu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Forever Crying Angel by Vlad Mutuleanu )
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
- The Soul Of A Woman, Arno Le Roux
- Architect Of Harmony, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)