Hey guess what
i cannot keep it n any longer.
I will be eating up clouds forests and ash before long!
I cannot wait
Ive got so much to show you!
I dont even count the days any longer
they are counting for me.
But enough of this chatter of nature things
The only nature I need is your natural naked body tangled in mine,
wet inside and out
like we were sleeping on the shoreline
and the sea moves around us.
the blue scarf you hangover your lamp
the ocean of your eyes
the yield of your flax
I am on my way
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my garden by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf