I have decided to skip the cold derelict night and stay inside where I am still fairly warm.
Totally digging you tonight! our dates seem to end up running away from us and too soon,
I could chat with you all day long and still feel like I need to dig you more,
You make me happy and I feel we understand each other well and right now at this very moment in my life I feel at peace and everything feels right.
I don't miss you becuase I look foreword to the day I can visit you and feel like no time has passed but feel our relationship strong as ever and still growing like i have roots deep in the fertile soils of your soul and you nourish my sense of wonder and curiosity and replenish my spirit with tenderness and this certain fire I feel whenever I think of you, you have the power to burn me and the power to heal my wounds.
I crave your body as a fire but also crave your mind and what your all about.
know that I have nothing but tenderness for you and a fondness that I have already tried to explain in these words- some things look silly in words...
I love how we can be serious and ridiculous at the same time and still know the chemistry is right.
I guess what i am trying to say is you attract me completely and I haven't felt anything like this in a long time.
Sorry to getcheesy but i couldn't begin to arrange what I feel in any logical understanding so I won't
talk to you sometime, look in the distance for smoke... i have heard evergreen burns the purest... second from skyscrapers
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear courtney by jerome moore )
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(c. 600 BCE)