Narayan Chandra Samal
Why I am living, how I am living and
For what I am living I don’t know.
What I am doing, why I am doing and
For whom I am doing nobody knows.
Why I am laughphing, why I am crying and
Why I am joking it doesn’t matter.
What is my grief, what is my sufferings and
What is my felicity nobody bother.
To whom I love, to whom I trust and
To whom I care, they all broke my heart.
For whom I sacrifice, for whom I suffer and
For whom I bother, they all hurt me lot.
Situation is against, circumstances are adverse and
Surroundings are unfavorable, still I am working.
Everything goes against, every body is joking and
People are laughphing, but still I am living.
I believe in myself, I believe in God and
I’ve confidence everything would be fine.
There would be lovely morning after the night and
The sky will clear the sun will shine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LIFE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael P. McParland
- I Am Nobody......, Michael P. McParland
- Who to forgive., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Right Next To Me, Michael P. McParland
- Uski yaade, Thakur Jain
- Hurting, Jamila M.K.Hussen
- Little girl, Amal Ahmed
- Weeping Heart, Michael P. McParland
- The Bluff-masters As Poets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God was born, devon da poet