Narayan Chandra Samal
Why I am living, how I am living and
For what I am living I don’t know.
What I am doing, why I am doing and
For whom I am doing nobody knows.
Why I am laughphing, why I am crying and
Why I am joking it doesn’t matter.
What is my grief, what is my sufferings and
What is my felicity nobody bother.
To whom I love, to whom I trust and
To whom I care, they all broke my heart.
For whom I sacrifice, for whom I suffer and
For whom I bother, they all hurt me lot.
Situation is against, circumstances are adverse and
Surroundings are unfavorable, still I am working.
Everything goes against, every body is joking and
People are laughphing, but still I am living.
I believe in myself, I believe in God and
I’ve confidence everything would be fine.
There would be lovely morning after the night and
The sky will clear the sun will shine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LIFE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)