Narayan Chandra Samal
Why I am living, how I am living and
For what I am living I don’t know.
What I am doing, why I am doing and
For whom I am doing nobody knows.
Why I am laughphing, why I am crying and
Why I am joking it doesn’t matter.
What is my grief, what is my sufferings and
What is my felicity nobody bother.
To whom I love, to whom I trust and
To whom I care, they all broke my heart.
For whom I sacrifice, for whom I suffer and
For whom I bother, they all hurt me lot.
Situation is against, circumstances are adverse and
Surroundings are unfavorable, still I am working.
Everything goes against, every body is joking and
People are laughphing, but still I am living.
I believe in myself, I believe in God and
I’ve confidence everything would be fine.
There would be lovely morning after the night and
The sky will clear the sun will shine.
Narayan Chandra Samal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LIFE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman