Narayan Chandra Samal
Why I am living, how I am living and
For what I am living I don’t know.
What I am doing, why I am doing and
For whom I am doing nobody knows.
Why I am laughphing, why I am crying and
Why I am joking it doesn’t matter.
What is my grief, what is my sufferings and
What is my felicity nobody bother.
To whom I love, to whom I trust and
To whom I care, they all broke my heart.
For whom I sacrifice, for whom I suffer and
For whom I bother, they all hurt me lot.
Situation is against, circumstances are adverse and
Surroundings are unfavorable, still I am working.
Everything goes against, every body is joking and
People are laughphing, but still I am living.
I believe in myself, I believe in God and
I’ve confidence everything would be fine.
There would be lovely morning after the night and
The sky will clear the sun will shine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY LIFE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver