Narayan Chandra Samal
Office office office, this is my office.
I love to work here, & I love to sacrifice.
Office office office, this is our office.
We love each other, & we love to work together.
Office office office, this is a good office.
Everybody works very hard, to deliver good service.
Office office office, this is a green office.
We control the pollution, with good environmental policy.
Office office office, this is a modern office.
Everybody knows computer, & everything’s are computerize.
Office office office, this is a democratic office.
Everybody has freedom to participate in management policy.
Office office office, this is a friendly office.
Management loves employee & makes employee friendly policy.
Office office office, this is the best office.
Nobody do politics here & nobody do diplomacy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''OFFICE'' by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson
- 8 bloody moons, Richard Thripp
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland