Narayan Chandra Samal
Office office office, this is my office.
I love to work here, & I love to sacrifice.
Office office office, this is our office.
We love each other, & we love to work together.
Office office office, this is a good office.
Everybody works very hard, to deliver good service.
Office office office, this is a green office.
We control the pollution, with good environmental policy.
Office office office, this is a modern office.
Everybody knows computer, & everything’s are computerize.
Office office office, this is a democratic office.
Everybody has freedom to participate in management policy.
Office office office, this is a friendly office.
Management loves employee & makes employee friendly policy.
Office office office, this is the best office.
Nobody do politics here & nobody do diplomacy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''OFFICE'' by Narayan Chandra Samal )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey