Narayan Chandra Samal
The blissful winds are sweet to us?
The seas are showering bliss on us?
May the corn in our fields bring bliss to us?
May the plants herbs bring bliss to us?
May the cattle give us bliss?
May the monsoon rain bring bliss to us?
May the solutions of Kashmir issue bring bliss to India & Pakistan?
May the good relations with neighboring countries brings-
peace and bliss to a nation?
May the peace talk bring bliss to Palestine & Israel?
May the destruction of all nuclear weapons bring bliss to all?
May the effort of ICC bring bliss to the Cricket?
May the control of pollution bring bliss to the environment?
May the unity among members bring bliss to a community?
May the fighting with poverty, illiteracy and unemployment-
brings bliss to the society?
May the universal brotherhood bring bliss to the world?
May the fighting with terrorism together bring peace & bliss-
to the world?
Let’s try everybody to bring peace & bliss to the world.
O father in Haven be blissful unto us!
The very dust of the earth is full of bliss.
It is all bliss – all bliss – all bliss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALL BLISS by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john