My little brother
My little brother is my toy
Always making me play with him.
My little brother is my happiness
Always making me happy when I’m sad.
My little brother is my soul
I wouldn’t be happy without him.
My little brother is my earth
It might fall if something
Happens to him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My little brother by Sarahi Molina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable