My little brother
My little brother is my toy
Always making me play with him.
My little brother is my happiness
Always making me happy when I’m sad.
My little brother is my soul
I wouldn’t be happy without him.
My little brother is my earth
It might fall if something
Happens to him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My little brother by Sarahi Molina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal