Everyone thinks it’s good to have an attitude well its not.
Everyone thinks it’s just one time they are going to have an attitude well not.
Everyone thinks it’s the power to choose which way to flow well not.
Everyone thinks it’s the way the people won’t see your true moods well not.
But attitude is the force that never lets go
This is our attitude
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Attitude by Sarahi Molina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA