That girl now, That girl then
I always have been the kind of girl that doesn’t talk what she thinks.
I always have been the kind of girl that flows with people and does everything they say.
I always have been the kind of girl that is shy and has little friends.
I always have been the kind of girl that cares what people think of her.
I always have been the kind of girl that doesn’t express her feelings.
I always have been the kind of girl that is scared that people won’t like her so she changes her personality just to be like.
But I don’t want to that girl anymore
I want to be the girl that says what is on her mind.
I want to be the girl that people follow with and does anything she wants to do.
I want to be the girl that talks to everyone and has a lot of friends.
I want to be the girl that doesn’t care what people think of her.
I want to be the girl that expresses what she feels and people care about it.
I want to be the girl that isn’t scared if people wont like her and who can just be herself around people.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That girl now, That girl then by Sarahi Molina )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara