My heart breaks with every tear,
Loving is so hard to bare sometimes,
It causes pain that I am addicted to.
Wishing I was strong enough...
Strong enough to withstand you.
I look into the eyes of my love,
Seeing everything I feel,
I know I have found what I've been looking for.
When i look in the now distant past,
I realized I was never really whole.
When we meet I knew,
I felt it at last.
Then as fast as you came into my life...
You were torn away from me,
And soon I fell like broken glass.
Ashley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by Ashley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace