Buyunde Acura Sylivester
My Love: I Know You
Shiny and modern,
Young juvenile face of beauty,
Looking intimately nonchalant,
Very humane and softened,
Extremely the best choice.
Strong and full of ideas,
That forever bind us,
Everytime you tune to talk,
Rhythmically, am moved baby.
Luminous of sparkling cheeks,
Overwritten in a thousand smiles,
Verifying the perfect work of God,
Externally be it,
Still Internally you are.
Dearly furnished in fit shape,
Okay in length and breadth,
Rated and compared to red roses,
Cute from toenail to eyelash,
Accurately spaced strides to walk,
Sincerely, I know you Dorcas.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love: I Know You by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell