My Love Saturday
It’s just a day they say,
My love, Saturday.
A relationship of certainty,
For, when I am there, so is she.
She might be hot or cold as Ice,
Yet whenever I am here, so is she, without surprise.
My Saturday will wait for me,
As long as I live brave & free.
When tired, she will have mercy,
When charged, she will set me free.
When in love,
she won’t envy.
When in pain, she won’t leave me.
One day will come, When I won’t greet,
Not her warmth, not her nights, not her sunshines nor miss her sights.
One day will come, When she is alone.
Not lonely, yet without me!
One day will come, When I will fly,
Not a little, but heavens high.
She might join me, remember me, cry for me or just watch me.
It might be a day, Just a day,
She is my love.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love Saturday by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey