My Woman My World
A man can carve out his destiny from a block of stone
Polish every molecule with a paper of diamond Keep
the process going by the beating of his heart Woman
on his side, protected by sword and heart
Movements, sounds, electric charges in mind
He will carve the shape in light.
Every action and every word, will cut deep and clean without any
spot of bite.
This creation has the power to give him peace, heat his heart,
cool his soul.
Moments that are shared with her, little rivers that come
together, lightening finding his soul mate.
Will transform the block into a carving of fire that will embrace
At any moment, harsh of joyful.
Amaze the world, just to show her off.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Woman My World by David Pyrs )
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
- I catch in there plummet:, Mark Heathcote
- Old Man with Baggy Specs, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Gamesome Boy, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Beauty In The Seeing, Richard Provencher
- ADDRESS TO AN ONION, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Hitler the Hypocrite, Paul Hartal
- Custodian Of Flavours, Richard Provencher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)