My mother is always with me
I am always with my mother.
My mother hears my words
Eventhough I am unable to speak.
My mother nurses me
And I am alive.
My mother can see me clearly
Eventhough she shutup eyes.
No doubt no fear
When mother is here
When I am with mother
I have no tears.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
- Into Place, Margaret Moran
- A walk in the Twilight, Latha Krishnan
- अलविदा बादे - सबा (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Horse with no name, Phil Soar
- Changing Lives, Laurence Ruedas
- Poem: Saintly Seeds, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Dice, Fox Nekitsune
- Call, Nathaniel Bassey
- Salad Bowl, sherif monem
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)