My mother is always with me
I am always with my mother.
My mother hears my words
Eventhough I am unable to speak.
My mother nurses me
And I am alive.
My mother can see me clearly
Eventhough she shutup eyes.
No doubt no fear
When mother is here
When I am with mother
I have no tears.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz