My Pain My Pleasure
you are the reason
for longing me
for officious life
defeating all fuss
and impassable moment.
for a long time
my all scabrous moment
death could not snatch me
following life without respite
all grief of life
ecstasy of life.
for a little moment
like the evening star
came and gone
billion of stars
could not illuminte
hopeful sky of my universe.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pain My Pleasure by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus