One day I will wake up,
See the brightness I always miss.
Then I woke up!
Looked up in the sky,
Bright stars attracted my sight.
It was the first midnight I woke up!
We slept in paradise
We dreamt in dreamland vineyard
We bedded in rounded rose beds
I lived and forever I will
Paradise is next to heaven I heard,
Where happy lives live,
Hoped to be there a day before,
But could not make it to the gates,
Where is she? was the query,
Now that I’m back,
Here I am that we go!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Paradise by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- I'm not fine without you, Pijush Biswas
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr