One day I will wake up,
See the brightness I always miss.
Then I woke up!
Looked up in the sky,
Bright stars attracted my sight.
It was the first midnight I woke up!
We slept in paradise
We dreamt in dreamland vineyard
We bedded in rounded rose beds
I lived and forever I will
Paradise is next to heaven I heard,
Where happy lives live,
Hoped to be there a day before,
But could not make it to the gates,
Where is she? was the query,
Now that I’m back,
Here I am that we go!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Paradise by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki
- Novel, Nassy Fesharaki
- These Hands, Mitta Xinindlu
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Seem Worried, Tom Sleigh
- The Advance, Tom Sleigh
- A March By A Stage, Agboyi Felix
- Stranding, Tom Sleigh
- Son, You Always Had A Dad, Dexsta Ray
- Song That Can Only Be Sung Once, Tom Sleigh