My secret is my password,
The reason to my living,
Happily or sorrowful,
Whatever it may be,
Pleasure is when I achieve it.
My secret is my hidden treasure,
The reason to why I work,
Tirelessly or lackadaisical,
Whatsoever it may be done,
I try to achieve it each day.
My secret is my goal,
To either stick to it or not,
Full spirited or sluggish,
I try hard and harder all day long,
To intent in what I started.
My secret is my future,
To stick to it or dislodge,
No wonder what I'm destined to it,
But I try everyday to work upon it,
For my poem is my secret.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Secret by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal