My secret is my password,
The reason to my living,
Happily or sorrowful,
Whatever it may be,
Pleasure is when I achieve it.
My secret is my hidden treasure,
The reason to why I work,
Tirelessly or lackadaisical,
Whatsoever it may be done,
I try to achieve it each day.
My secret is my goal,
To either stick to it or not,
Full spirited or sluggish,
I try hard and harder all day long,
To intent in what I started.
My secret is my future,
To stick to it or dislodge,
No wonder what I'm destined to it,
But I try everyday to work upon it,
For my poem is my secret.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Secret by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed