My Pup Shiekee
Shiekee, Shiekee wagging her tail,
at the top of the steps, little bark no yelp.
She came to me as scared as can be,
She was yelled at when she peed.
She was even scared to pee outside,
She would not touch the ground,
She would run and hide.
She did get potty trained,
with a little refrain.
I started traveling so I had to give Shiekee away,
I gave her to a girl, but she did not want to stay.
She actually pooped all over her place,
I laughed I know she was playing a game.
Girl called up and said “Is she potty trained? ”
I got Shiekee home and she wagged her tail and smiled,
I knew what she was doing all the while.
Now Shiekee is not with me,
she is with a lady down the street.
She plays with a Beagle in the backyard,
they play real rough, they play real hard.
She has a playmate now and I am glad,
she was the cutest and only girl dog I ever had.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on August 26,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pup Shiekee by Suzanna Chevalier )
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)