My Pup Shiekee
Shiekee, Shiekee wagging her tail,
at the top of the steps, little bark no yelp.
She came to me as scared as can be,
She was yelled at when she peed.
She was even scared to pee outside,
She would not touch the ground,
She would run and hide.
She did get potty trained,
with a little refrain.
I started traveling so I had to give Shiekee away,
I gave her to a girl, but she did not want to stay.
She actually pooped all over her place,
I laughed I know she was playing a game.
Girl called up and said “Is she potty trained? ”
I got Shiekee home and she wagged her tail and smiled,
I knew what she was doing all the while.
Now Shiekee is not with me,
she is with a lady down the street.
She plays with a Beagle in the backyard,
they play real rough, they play real hard.
She has a playmate now and I am glad,
she was the cutest and only girl dog I ever had.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on August 26,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pup Shiekee by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj