My son's suicide
Less than one year ago I lost my son.
I had no idea that he had a gun.
I heard a shot that came from his room.
Now I feel nothing but despair and gloom.
i didn't know that he was capable of doing himself harm.
It hurt like Hell when my son died in my arms.
When it came to his anger and pain, he always hid it.
I cry every day and I still can't believe that he did it.
As they buried him in the ground, it was both painful and grim.
It was partly my fault because I didn't pay enough attention to him.
I can no longer look in the mirror because I see the reflection of someone who I hate.
Please don't neglect your children like I did or you may suffer the same horrible fate.
(THIS IS A FICTIONAL POEM.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My son's suicide by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock