Last Christmas I went to Wal-mart to buy the last XBOX 360 they had.
But a man grabbed it as I reached for it and that made me mad.
I tripped him with my foot and he fell to the floor.
I grabbed the XBOX 360 and ran out of the store.
But I forgot to pay for it and I went to jail.
When my son didn't get his XBOX 360, he raised hell.
While I was behind bars, it was hard for me to cope.
But things got worse one day when I dropped my soap.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (XBOX 360 by Randy Johnson )
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)