Last Christmas I went to Wal-mart to buy the last XBOX 360 they had.
But a man grabbed it as I reached for it and that made me mad.
I tripped him with my foot and he fell to the floor.
I grabbed the XBOX 360 and ran out of the store.
But I forgot to pay for it and I went to jail.
When my son didn't get his XBOX 360, he raised hell.
While I was behind bars, it was hard for me to cope.
But things got worse one day when I dropped my soap.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (XBOX 360 by Randy Johnson )
- Cambridge -Seat of Learning., Geoffrey Fafard
- Disharmony......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love In The Guise Of Friendship, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)