My Summer Days <3
Summer breeze blowing the grass around,
whirling my hair in every direction.
Summer sun kissing my face,
Leaving me red, and all sunburned.
Summer warmth hugs me,
Every time I walk out the door.
Summer rain dances with me
Who could ask for anything more?
Summer brings swimming,
And long walks on the beach and in the park.
Summer days leave and bring starry nights
So we can stare into them after dark.
Summer gives me lazy days
To hang out with my friends.
Summer nights bring the crickets,
To sing with when the day ends.
Summer brings yummy sweet tea,
And reading books under the sun,
Summer comes with lots of things,
But most of all, it brings fun for all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Summer Days <3 by Ashley Meyers )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Below, Frank Avon
- God's own..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- 2 Fast And The Furious, Mark Harper
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver
- End of the Year, Light Mark