My Summer Days <3
Summer breeze blowing the grass around,
whirling my hair in every direction.
Summer sun kissing my face,
Leaving me red, and all sunburned.
Summer warmth hugs me,
Every time I walk out the door.
Summer rain dances with me
Who could ask for anything more?
Summer brings swimming,
And long walks on the beach and in the park.
Summer days leave and bring starry nights
So we can stare into them after dark.
Summer gives me lazy days
To hang out with my friends.
Summer nights bring the crickets,
To sing with when the day ends.
Summer brings yummy sweet tea,
And reading books under the sun,
Summer comes with lots of things,
But most of all, it brings fun for all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Summer Days <3 by Ashley Meyers )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah